I always try to be a light traveler! Notice the word try. No matter how much effort I put into packing light, I have a few travel Essentials that are always with me, most places I go. Trust me they look like a lot but when it comes down to packing, the weight ain't that much.
1. Bag of Choice: Coach Backpack. This is my I've-had-this-for-years-aint-no-one-like-you-backpack. My husband made me a backpack addict and as much as I love carrying bags but trust me when one's on vacation- once you have a pack you never go back ;)
2. My phone. I am ashamed to admit that I am one of those, who really can't live without their phone. More than calls or messages, I use it to take random-memory making hundreds of pictures.
3. A few (read 2 to 3, sometimes 4 to 5) sets of rings. I am a ring person and thats usually the only piece of jewellery (other than my wedding ring) that I like wearing.
4. Headphones. Cos everyone needs to shut out the rest of the world once in a while.
5. Note pad. Now this my seem a bit random but its amazing how many things you will start noting down when you are travelling. Hotel addresses, phone numbers, places to check out and no, I don't like doing the above on my phone.
6. Toilet Seat Sanitiser. I came across this when I was at a chemist and it's never left my side since.
7. Sunscreen. I don't need to get into the benefits of carrying this. Though I got to admit most often than not, doesn't leave my bag *guilty face*
8. Perfume of choice: Chanel no 5, its small, handy and heavenly
9. Makeup Remover: NEVER SLEEP WITH MAKEUP ON, NO MATTER HOW HUNGOVER YOU ARE!
11. My eyeliner I just can't live without anymore
12. Cat-eyed sunglasses, my new shape of choice
14. Watch of choice: Michael Kors
15. Chappals. Never under estimate the power of a good pair of slippers. Especially when you are visiting a tropical place.
17. Lipbalm. I like to keep my lips hydrated at all times, especially during long, flights.
18. A good moisturiser in a small compact bottle. Warning: It can be quite addictive
19. A sweet smelling deodorant.
20. My newest discovery, facial mist which are especially handy for long road trips
What are your travel essentials? I would love to hear from you :)