Hi, my name is Nikita and I am a Chocoholic. There I said it!
I've tried to reduce, resist and all together avoid my coco consumption. So far reduce has worked. I have managed to cut down my chocolate habit by ALOT.
For emergencies however (read: craving like nothing else matters) I have my easiest, favourite and yummiest recipe, The Banana Nutella Toastie.
This take literally 7 minutes by the clock and tastes like a small piece of heaven.
* 2 slices of brown or multi grain bread
* 1 whole Banana, thinly sliced
* Cinnamon Stick
* Put a dollop of butter on a pan on medium-low heat and soak a slice of bread on it
* Cook until lightly brown
* Grate a cinnamon stick all over the bread slice
* Slather both the pieces with nutella
* Arrange your banana slices in which ever pattern catches your fancy
* Put together your sandwich
* Wipe the saliva off your face
* Bite into goodness
That's it, day 1 of my diet starts tomorrow!!!!!